The February/March 2017 issue of The Poetry Project Newsletter is online now.
- “Madmen Who Were Poets,” a chapter from The Necklace Without Peer by Ibn ‘Abd Rabbihi from David Larsen
- Poetry from Sasha Smith, Nicole Shanté White and Jayson P. Smith
- Art from Rachel Schragis‘ Confronting the Climate: A Flowchart of the People’s Climate March
- Reviews: Abraham Adams on Lewis Freedman, Alex Braslavsky on Anne Waldman, Marissa Perei on Petra Kuppers, Saretta Morgan on Renee Gladman, Laura Henriksen on Hanif Willis-Abdurraqib, Alexandra Mattraw on Susanne Dyckman
- and a crossword puzzle on post-truth